[Milton-L] lapsarian sex, fallacious, milton's verbal skill (and blake's fruit)

Horace Jeffery Hodges horacejeffery at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 21:32:02 EDT 2014

*John Leonard*: "So far as I am aware, there is not (and has never been) an
English word 'fellatious.'"

*Jeffery Hodges*: "Never underestimate the reach of English vocabulary."

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fellatious

1.
  <http://www.urbandictionary.com/sound.modal.php?defid=667684>
fellatious<http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fellatious&defid=667684>
Fellatious; adj.: 1) One who relishes the art of fellatio.

2) One who routinely engages in fellatio with many partners.