[Milton-L] lapsarian sex for Carrol Cox

Horace Jeffery Hodges horacejeffery at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 01:09:29 EDT 2014

Perhaps "truly" . . . or "really" . . . or "wholly" . . . or "entirely" . .
.

Jeffery Hodges

Ewha Womans University
Seoul, South Korea

Novella: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00E18KW0K (*The Bottomless Bottle of
Beer*)

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Bottomless-Bottle-of-Beer/204064649770035
 (*The Bottomless Bottle of Beer*)

Blog: http://gypsyscholarship.blogspot.com/ (*Gypsy Scholar*)

Doctoral Thesis: "Food as Synecdoche in the Gospel of John and Gnostic
Texts"

Ph.D., History, U.C. Berkeley
M.A., History of Science, U.C. Berkeley

Home Address: