[Milton-L] assumptions about the fruit, a question for john leonard

Mario A. DiCesare dicesare1 at mindspring.com
Fri Apr 11 19:52:14 EDT 2014

Dear Hannibal Hamlin,

Screw your courage to, etc., and announce loud and clear that
Shakespeare is the greatest writer, bar none, in the history of the
world.  I say this as one who has written extensively on Vergil, whose
works have always buoyed me up, and who loves nothing better than
teaching Homer, Dante, Joyce, among others.  But I keep coming back to
Shakespeare.

Good work!

Mario A.DiCesare