[Milton-L] obedience to your creator

Bryson, Michael E michael.bryson at csun.edu
Thu Apr 10 15:16:55 EDT 2014

No. Abdiel appeals to external authority. The Milgram dissenters appeal to internal authority. That really is quite different. And as Carrol Cox pointed out--the Milgram dissenters were not fictional characters, unlike Abdiel and the Father (who despite the evident investments of many, is *not* the Christian God, nor must he be read as such).

Michael Bryson