[Milton-L] obedience to your creator

Matthew Jordan matthewjorda at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 15:20:55 EDT 2014

Oh, I was simply transposing Carroll's phrase - though I took it to imply
something like a "philosophical" claim. On your substantive point, I very
much agree - that's why I noted that Milton would probably have been
pleased that he'd given rise to a discussion veering between "text" and
"contexts" of varying sizes...