[Milton-L] CFP: MSA panels at RSA 2015, Berlin

Steve Fallon sfallon at nd.edu
Tue Apr 8 16:35:32 EDT 2014

Thanks, Feisal.  Sorry to have been in limited touch while on 'spring break' in Istanbul.

Steve

Stephen M Fallon |  John J Cavanaugh Professor of the Humanities |U. of Notre Dame | Notre Dame, IN, U.S. | Mandel and Lady Davis Visiting Professor| Mandel Institute for Advanced Studies in the Humanities & Department of English | The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel | Tel. 972 2 588 1904