[Milton-L] had removd

Carol Barton, Ph.D., CPCM cbartonphd1 at verizon.net
Mon Apr 7 21:52:21 EDT 2014

Now, now: my dogs eat apples, melons, pears, plums, carrots, lettuce, celery, and even (to my surprise) oranges and tangerines. They like grapes, too, though they can't have them. But their all-time favorite is bananas--so I think perhaps the prelapsarian animals were vegetarians, like Adam and Eve. (The birds ate sunflower seeds.) As for the cats . . . you'll have to ask a cat-lover.