[Milton-L] human intellectual & moral capacity re: Strier

Nancy Charlton charltonwordorder1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 20:57:50 EDT 2014

No, my message was a reply to Carol's post.

She raises a legitimate point, however. After all, Congress (dragged kicking and screaming) is about to vote on an Equal Pay bill. I'd like to bill'em for some equal pay myself. Just imagine what it would cost if equal pay were retroactive!

When Adam delved and Eve span,
Who then was the gentleman?

Nancy Charlton

Sent from my iPhone