[Milton-L] human intellectual & moral capacity re: Strier

Carol Barton, Ph.D., CPCM cbartonphd1 at verizon.net
Mon Apr 7 20:46:31 EDT 2014

Apologies, all, for responding publicly to what I thought was a private message from Nancy Charlton.

Nonetheless, I do feel that women--and particularly women who lack affiliations and/or major monographs--are sometimes marginalized in these discussions.

No need to respond to that: it's just my own impression, and perhaps I'm self-conscious because of my own circumstances, which (sadly) have precluded my teaching for almost a decade.

Best to all--sincerely--

Carol Barton