[Milton-L] Very O.T. query

Horace Jeffery Hodges horacejeffery at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 18:01:42 EDT 2014

Try this classic, first published in 1957:

*The Pursuit of the Millennium: Revolutionary Millenarians and Mystical
Anarchists of the Middle Ages*

This is Norman Cohn's book on millenarian cult movements, and he draws
links to communism.

Jeffery Hodges

Ewha Womans University
Seoul, South Korea

Novella: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00E18KW0K (*The Bottomless Bottle of
Beer*)

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Bottomless-Bottle-of-Beer/204064649770035
 (*The Bottomless Bottle of Beer*)

Blog: http://gypsyscholarship.blogspot.com/ (*Gypsy Scholar*)

Doctoral Thesis: "Food as Synecdoche in the Gospel of John and Gnostic
Texts"

Ph.D., History, U.C. Berkeley
M.A., History of Science, U.C. Berkeley

Home Address: