[Milton-L] "Dumdown Award" for parallel edition of PL -what the hell?

JCarl Bellinger dionhalic at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 16:12:15 EDT 2014

Thanks Gregory Machacek: I'll check Gutenberg. Dartmouth annotated might
also work if the italic formatting were stripped out.

    The dumdown left column text caught my attention because it's as
attractive and easy on the eyes as any online I've seen, and because it
_seems_ to be the Ed. 2 text.

   A screen icon on my smart phone's start page takes me there voila, then
rotate to horizontal and zoom for an attractive, easily legible, accurate &
searchable text. Drawback (damn): it puts up only one Book at a time.

   **Plea** Can anyone direct me to an online, orig.spelling&pointing text
of PL that shows the whole poem in one searchable gulp?

   Cheers,
       -Carl