[Milton-L] textbook suggestions? literature of the English civil wars

cbartonphd1 cbartonphd1 at verizon.net
Mon Sep 30 11:02:59 EDT 2013

Amen.

Sent from my Galaxy S®III

-------- Original message --------
From: Hugh Wilson <wilsonh at gram.edu>
Date: 09/30/2013  10:26 AM  (GMT-05:00)
To: John Milton Discussion List <milton-l at lists.richmond.edu>
Subject: Re: [Milton-L] textbook suggestions? literature of the English	civil wars

Dear Professor Di Cesare,

I hope you’re not planning to recede from public view
or discussion any time soon.  As one of the pre-eminent
senior scholars, you and your generation articulate the memory,
the history, the continuity and sometimes, the collective
conscience of the profession.

Only fools, soon to be superannuated in their time, willfully
neglect the reflections of senior scholars.  Various members of
the profession have benefited from your encouragement, your
insight, your healing barbs or your kindly wisdom.

Live long and prosper.  Please stay engaged.

HFW