[Milton-L] textbook suggestions? literature of the English civil wars

Hugh Wilson wilsonh at gram.edu
Mon Sep 30 10:26:09 EDT 2013

Dear Professor Di Cesare,

I hope you're not planning to recede from public view

or discussion any time soon.  As one of the pre-eminent

senior scholars, you and your generation articulate the memory,

the history, the continuity and sometimes, the collective

conscience of the profession.

Only fools, soon to be superannuated in their time, willfully

neglect the reflections of senior scholars.  Various members of

the profession have benefited from your encouragement, your

insight, your healing barbs or your kindly wisdom.

Live long and prosper.  Please stay engaged.

HFW