[Milton-L] another book request

Salwa Khoddam skhoddam at cox.net
Sun Sep 29 16:04:59 EDT 2013

Angelica,
I found the following books on Renaissance science helpful, especially in relation to Milton:
1. Svendson, Kester, Milton and Science. Cambridge: Harvard UP, 1956
2. Wightman, W. P. D. Science and the Renaissance. New York: 1962. in several volumes.
3. Albanese, Denise. New Science, New World. Durham: Duke University Press,1996.

Salwa

Salwa Khoddam PhD
Professor of English Emerita
Oklahoma City University