[Milton-L] another book request

Duran, Angelica A duran0 at purdue.edu
Sun Sep 29 14:34:28 EDT 2013

Dear scholars,

A colleague of mine asked me for a recommendation for a book to assign for a course next semester. I have a few favorites, given the parameters, but I figured I would get your recommendations too….

"I wonder if you might have a recommendation for the perfect book on the significance of Renaissance science for the constitution of the human subject.  I plan to take students to see the U of Padova (Galileo's and Copernicus' university), including the anatomy chamber there."

Please advise as soon as possible. Many thanks.

--
Adios,
Angelica Duran

<duran0 at purdue.edu>