[Milton-L] textbook suggestions? literature of the English civil wars

Brendan Prawdzik brendanprawdzik at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 15:17:17 EDT 2013

Dear all,

Next semester I'll be co-teaching a course on History and Literature of the
English Civil War[s].  I've been looking for a literary anthology on this
particular time period and have not come across anything so narrowly
focused.  (Restoration Lit can be covered, too.  I'm looking for mostly
poetry but also some prose.)  I'm wondering if any of you teachers have a
recommendation.  Of course I can patch together a reader but would rather
work through a textbook.

Many thanks,

Brendan