[Milton-L] Scansion of line X

Hugh Wilson wilsonh at gram.edu
Tue Sep 17 22:56:08 EDT 2013

Professor Revard is one of the most brilliant, learned,
insightful scholars of her generation. She taught herself
Greek when many faculty members elevate their feet and rest
on their laurels. We're sorry to hear that Professor Revard
is ill, but your joint contribution to the discussion
is beautiful, and so is she--we hope she recovers soon.

Cheers,

HFW