[Milton-L] MLA Division Structure Discussion

Jameela Lares jameela.lares at usm.edu
Fri Sep 13 10:42:20 EDT 2013

Hannibal,

I spoke as a former member of the Milton Society of America executive council, where we were concerned--as all such groups are these days--with collaborating with other allied organizations to form additional panels.  Admittedly, those allieds won't be going away, but if the number of divsions are effectively reduced, then math suggests that the options are halved at least in that regard.  But someone more currently involved in the MSA could  surely speak better to this issue than I.

Jameela Lares
Professor of English
The University of Southern Mississippi
118 College Drive, #5037