[Milton-L] MLA Division Structure Discussion

Bob Blair bblair48 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 12 22:18:55 EDT 2013

I ask this as one who has been divorced from academic politics for many years:  is the MLA relevant to our discussions, or to discussions of Milton in general?  If MLA chooses for organizational purposes to group JM with earlier or later writers, do you as scholars, and should I as a pretty good engineer, care?  I'm willing to, but I lack context.

Bob Blair