[Milton-L] 2013 Conference on John Milton: Corrections

Kevin Donovan Kevin.Donovan at mtsu.edu
Mon Sep 9 14:59:24 EDT 2013

Greetings, all.

I have learned that the version of the preliminary program for next month's 2013 Conference on John Milton that was forwarded to this list the other day had a couple of errors. Most seriously, the title of John Rogers' plenary address was garbled: it should have read "Newton Reads Milton: Heresies of Creation in the Principia and Paradise Lost." My apologies to John. A corrected version of the preliminary program is now available at the conference website:

http://www.mtsu.edu/english/milton/index.php

Kevin J. Donovan
Professor of English
Middle Tennessee State University