[Milton-L] SASMARS Newsletter Number 2 for 2013

Leonie Viljoen viljol at telkomsa.net
Thu Oct 31 08:30:37 EDT 2013

Newsletter Number 2 for 2013 of the Southern African Society for Medieval
and Renaissance Studies

has been posted at  <http://sasmarsnewsletter.blogspot.com/>
http://sasmarsnewsletter.blogspot.com/.

My sincere thanks to all who have contributed items or shown an interest.
Please check your contributions and tell me of any errors or omissions. I
welcome comments and suggestions.

You are again invited to send proposals for our next conference at
Stellenbosch from 28 to 31 August 2014 on the theme The Art of Reading in
the Middle Ages and Renaissance. The keynote speaker will be Professor Henry
Woudhuysen, Lincoln College, University of Oxford. Deadline for proposals:
31 January 2014. Convener: Professor David Scott-Macnab
(dscott-macnab at uj.ac.za).

I invite you to click on all the links on the homepage for news about books,
journals, calls for papers, scholarships and research opportunities, as well
as our previous conferences at Mont Fleur, Stellenbosch.

Regards

Leonie Viljoen

-----------------------------

Leonie Viljoen