[Milton-L] Bk 3 and Jeffrey Shoulson's link

James Rovira jamesrovira at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 17:27:56 EDT 2013

Thanks very much to Louis Schwartz, Michael Gillum, Alan Horn, Jeffery
Hodges, and Michael Bryson for the time they've taken in their responses to
me on this thread (I'd name one more but he didn't name me -- ha). If I
missed your name, I apologize.

I probably sound as if I dislike the episode more than I do, so I'd just
like to encourage my respondents to remember that I preceded my list of
complaints about the episode with a list of pleasures derived from it.

But more importantly, as usual, the discussion has led me to appreciate the
poem, and this episode within in, more than I did before.