[Milton-L] Recreation of 17th Century London

Horace Jeffery Hodges horacejeffery at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 18:54:34 EDT 2013

I noticed the many glass windows -- I guess I hadn't realized that glass
was so extensively used.

Now if only the city can be populated, including historical figures for us
to meet . . .

Jeffery Hodges

Ewha Womans University
Seoul, South Korea

Novella: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00E18KW0K (*The Bottomless Bottle of Beer
*)

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Bottomless-Bottle-of-Beer/204064649770035
 (*The Bottomless Bottle of Beer*)

Blog: http://gypsyscholarship.blogspot.com/ (*Gypsy Scholar*)

Doctoral Thesis: "Food as Synecdoche in the Gospel of John and Gnostic
Texts"

Ph.D., History, U.C. Berkeley
M.A., History of Science, U.C. Berkeley

Home Address: