[Milton-L] Bk 3 and Jeffrey Shoulson's link

John K Leonard jleonard at uwo.ca
Sat Oct 26 10:11:41 EDT 2013

 'Advocate for the removal'? I thought that the argument (Richard's and yours) was for the inferiority of the Sin and Death episodes, and an expression of regret that Milton saw fit to include them. Are you seriously arguing (Bentley fashion) for their 'removal' from scholarly editions?

On another (unrelated) topic, I loved the link that Jeffrey Shoulson  just posted to that Skyrim-like recreation of early modern London. Thanks, Jeffrey!

John Leonard