[Milton-L] edit done, but first

Horace Jeffery Hodges horacejeffery at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 17:05:23 EDT 2013

I've been fascinated by this entire discussion, for the analysis of the
evidence for interpolation the work of biblical scholars analyzing
interpolation in scripture. One looks for inconcinnities, editorial
fatigue, different literary style, different theology, etc.

Jeffery Hodges

Ewha Womans University
Seoul, South Korea

Novella: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00E18KW0K (*The Bottomless Bottle of Beer
*)

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Bottomless-Bottle-of-Beer/204064649770035
 (*The Bottomless Bottle of Beer*)

Blog: http://gypsyscholarship.blogspot.com/ (*Gypsy Scholar*)

Doctoral Thesis: "Food as Synecdoche in the Gospel of John and Gnostic
Texts"

Ph.D., History, U.C. Berkeley
M.A., History of Science, U.C. Berkeley

Home Address: