[Milton-L] first observations on the excision from 10

Salwa Khoddam skhoddam at cox.net
Thu Oct 24 21:38:06 EDT 2013

Thank you, Carter and Stella, for the exquisite and elegant way you summarize literary controversies and reconcile them. I appreciate the way poets--who know the struggle to find the right word, form, line, and rhythm and to organize floating images in their minds--look with understanding at a fellow poet's works, "nods" and all.
With best wishes,
Salwa

Salwa Khoddam PhD
Professor of English Emerita