[Milton-L] Flaws

Schwartz, Louis lschwart at richmond.edu
Thu Oct 24 16:49:24 EDT 2013

Yes!  I still think this is a key insight into how Milton thought about the allegorical mode-especially when it comes to creaturely being and will.  It's an important part of what the inconsistency suggests.  Part of its intellectual resonance.

Louis.

Louis Schwartz
Professor of English
English Department