[Milton-L] 2013 Conference on John Milton: Corrections

Kevin Donovan Kevin.Donovan at mtsu.edu
Thu Oct 24 14:24:08 EDT 2013

Will do.

Kevin J. Donovan
Professor of English
Middle Tennessee State University
MTSU Box 70
Murfreesboro, TN 37132
Phone: 615-898-5898
Fax: 615-494-8744

From: milton-l-bounces at lists.richmond.edu [mailto:milton-l-bounces at lists.richmond.edu] On Behalf Of Alison Chapman
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2013 1:17 PM
To: John Milton Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Milton-L] 2013 Conference on John Milton: Corrections

Hi Kevin,

I have managed to misplace my receipt for the conference fee that I paid. Would it be too much to ask you to send me an email indicating that I paid the full conference fee by check and that there's a zero balance? I can submit that email as proof of payment and get reimbursed.

Thanks so much and I apologize for the trouble!
Best,
Alison