[Milton-L] excising sin and death from book 2

Horace Jeffery Hodges horacejeffery at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 13:33:56 EDT 2013

"Incidentally, turning the key is a sin of disobedience that anticipates
Eve's and Adam's choices."

Sin's original sin?

Jeffery Hodges

Ewha Womans University
Seoul, South Korea

Novella: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00E18KW0K (*The Bottomless Bottle of Beer
*)

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Bottomless-Bottle-of-Beer/204064649770035
 (*The Bottomless Bottle of Beer*)

Blog: http://gypsyscholarship.blogspot.com/ (*Gypsy Scholar*)

Doctoral Thesis: "Food as Synecdoche in the Gospel of John and Gnostic
Texts"

Ph.D., History, U.C. Berkeley
M.A., History of Science, U.C. Berkeley

Home Address: