[Milton-L] Tasso translation?

Salwa Khoddam skhoddam at cox.net
Fri Oct 18 15:48:18 EDT 2013

Dear Dario,
About our project of translating Tasso....Which work would you like to do
first? I believe you have already done "Il Mondo Creato," which you used to
send to the Milton list. Isn't that right? I'd like to know in order to
start asking the Italian professor here at the university about places of
publication that might be interested. That is, if you are still interested.
Let me know what you like to do.
Alla presto,
Salwa

Salwa Khoddam PhD