[Milton-L] The Cambridge Companion to Paradise Lost

Horace Jeffery Hodges horacejeffery at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 17:03:56 EDT 2013

Perhaps this has already been noted, but *The Cambridge Companion to
Paradise Lost*, edited by Prof. Louis Schwartz, now appears displayed on
the Cambridge University Press website:

http://www.cambridge.org/us/academic/subjects/literature/renaissance-and-early-modern-literature/cambridge-companion-paradise-lost?format=PB

Contributors to the volume are Stephen M. Fallon, Neil Forsyth, John
Rumrich, Victoria Silver, Maggie Kilgour, Jeffrey Shoulson, John Creaser,
Paul Stevens, Karen L. Edwards, William Shullenberger, Joad Raymond,
Shannon Miller, W. Gardner Campbell, Mary C. Fenton, and William Kolbrener.

Also contributing to the volume is Terrance Lindall, from whose many *Paradise
Lost* illustrations, one has been selected to adorn the cover. For those of
you interested in Lindall's art, I've provided an expandable image of the
painting used on the cover:

http://gypsyscholarship.blogspot.kr/2013/10/the-cambridge-companion-to-paradise.html

Just click on that link and scroll down. You'll also find a link there to
many other of Lindall's Milton images.

I've even included one of the images Lindall colored for me since it's
related to Milton (with a link to more).

Jeffery Hodges

Ewha Womans University
Seoul, South Korea

Novella: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00E18KW0K (*The Bottomless Bottle of Beer
*)

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Bottomless-Bottle-of-Beer/204064649770035
 (*The Bottomless Bottle of Beer*)

Blog: http://gypsyscholarship.blogspot.com/ (*Gypsy Scholar*)

Doctoral Thesis: "Food as Synecdoche in the Gospel of John and Gnostic
Texts"

Ph.D., History, U.C. Berkeley
M.A., History of Science, U.C. Berkeley

Home Address: