[Milton-L] Samson Agonistes performed Oct 14th in NYC

David Urban dvu2 at calvin.edu
Wed Oct 9 19:56:38 EDT 2013

Hey--I already said that, Greg!  :)
________________________________
From: milton-l-bounces at lists.richmond.edu <milton-l-bounces at lists.richmond.edu> on behalf of Gregory Machacek <Gregory.Machacek at marist.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2013 6:45 PM
To: John Milton Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Milton-L] Samson Agonistes performed Oct 14th in NYC

Don't mean to pile on, but in addition to the other reservations already expressed, the piece is not an epic.  I'm close enough to go to this thing and might see if I can figure out a way to, but whoever wrote the ad copy wasn't writing with nit-picky Miltonists in mind.

Greg Machacek
Professor of English
Marist College