[Milton-L] new article on Milton's Mask

Brendan Prawdzik brendanprawdzik at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 16:10:39 EDT 2013

Dear all,

I am the proud father of an article on Milton's *Mask* published in the
current edition of *Studies in Philology*.  It's available online and will
be in print circulation later in the month.
*Brendan Prawdzik, "'Look on Me': Theater, Gender, and Poetic Identity
Formation in Milton's Mask," Studies in Philology 110.4 (October, 2013):
812-50.*

One may sense that my first couple of articles gravitate toward the idea of
stage fright.  On that note, I am so, so grateful for everyone on this list
who has written or responded to me with advice or an encouraging word.

Let us be kind and encouraging to the preponderance of young scholars who
find themselves in untenable positions.

http://muse.jhu.edu/login?auth=0&type=summary&url=/journals/studies_in_philology/v110/110.4.prawdzik.html

Yours truly,

Brendan