[Milton-L] Sin

Hannibal Hamlin hamlin.hannibal at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 11:41:37 EDT 2013

Friends and colleagues,

I realize this is a bit of a cheat (I do have ideas of my own), but I'm
curious to know what you all think might be the essential reading on
Milton's allegorical Sin in PL. I have a senior undergrad interested in
writing a thesis on the topic. We had a discussion of Sin on the list not
too long ago, so many of you may have ideas fresh in mind.

Yours gratefully,

Hannibal

--
Hannibal Hamlin