[Milton-L] Posthumous Marshall Grossman essay in SP

David Urban dvu2 at calvin.edu
Tue Jun 18 14:38:34 EDT 2013

Dear Miltonists,

I think you'll be interested in this essay, Marshall Grossman's "Poetry and Belief in Paradise Regained, to which is added, Samson Agonistes,"  which appears in the latest (spring 2013) issue of Studies in Philology.

http://muse.jhu.edu/journals/studies_in_philology/toc/sip.110.2.html  (Scroll down to final essay.)

We owe thanks to Prof. Gerard Passannante of the U of Maryland's Dept. of English, who edited this piece for publication.

I got a lot out of this essay, and I trust many of you will also.

Best,

David