[Milton-L] Milton Transposed

Hugh Richmond hmr at berkeley.edu
Mon Jun 3 20:40:10 EDT 2013

Dear Colleagues: The Townsend Humanities Center at UC Berkeley has
informed the Miltonists at UCB that at the end of June 2013 it will
close down its Lab, which has supported our site at "Milton Revealed"
for the last two years. So that site will have to be transposed to
another support system.

As the "Milton Revealed" seems to be useful and has attracted a
worldwide audience, we have decided to reconstitute it on Drupal over
the next few weeks. We already have the funding and expertise to
complete this process, and hope to develop the format and resources
beyond those previously available. We shall immediately seek to
re-establish the site under some such title as
"miltonrevealed.berkeley.edu" but there may be a brief period before it
is fully restored.

You will be kept notified of developments, progress, and completion. It
has been a great pleasure for us all at UCB to be associated with the
other participants in "Milton Revealed" and we are grateful for the
initiative in creating it which was permitted by the Townsend Center.
With best wishes from Hugh Richmond and the UCB board: David Landreth,
Stephanie Moore, Vahid Nahi.