[Milton-L] Harry Potter and Christ Church???

Salwa Khoddam skhoddam at cox.net
Tue Jul 30 17:04:13 EDT 2013

Carol,
Thanks for this very interesting information. I believe one guide told us when we toured Christ Church in 2008 (or maybe before) of the Great Hall as the original for the replica used in the Potter films and about the staircase leading to it. Also that certain parts of the campus were used for Chariots of Fire. Dim memories from the past.
Best,
Salwa
Salwa Khoddam PhD
Professor of English Emerita