[Milton-L] "Fortune" in Renaissance literature

Horace Jeffery Hodges horacejeffery at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 15:20:54 EDT 2013

Salwa asked: "What studies on Milton, Fortune, and Free Will have been done?
"

Ten years ago, I published:

"Free-Will Theodicy, Middle-Knowledge Theology, Ramist Linguistics, and
Satanic Psychology in Paradise Lost," Milton Studies of Korea 13.2 (2003):
321-54.

I would surely disagree with a lot of what I wrote then . . . except that I
don't recall precisely what my argument was (though I didn't consider
Fortune).

Jeffery Hodges