[Milton-L] another on the same."not royalist"

JCarl Bellinger dionhalic at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 19:09:32 EDT 2013

What a delightful thing, this sonnet! Thank you Gregory Machacek; I now
find myself wanting to click "NO PROSE" And just about everywhere!/Time
will run back and fetch the Age of Gold./
    How 'bout a year of milton-l /No Prose/?

Ya I know,"get a life,"
Carl

...but who knows?
 On Jul 24, 2013 9:58 AM, "Gregory Machacek" <Gregory.Machacek at marist.edu>