[Milton-L] Grant Hart's "The Argument"

Richard Abowitz rabowitz at aol.com
Tue Jul 23 08:18:11 EDT 2013

That is very generous of you all and I am sure he will appreciate those kind words. I've known Grant most of my life and I am not surprised at all by the quality of this music. He has gone through a lot of wilderness years of unspeakable poverty, misery and personal tragedy to get this recorded and out. I truly hope it gets him much deserved notice. The use of PL in the disc is right upfront. I am a bit vaguer how William Burroughs' treatment fits into the actual songs. Knowing Grant, I am hardly surprised at the focus on Satan but maybe that is inevitable in the rock version. Yrs., R.