[Milton-L] Another spin on the PL store

Nancy Charlton charltonwordorder1 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 18:04:40 EDT 2013

Thanks. Year, it works very well.

Perhaps an interesting speculation for a summer's day:  if PL were to be presented in musical instruments as in Michaels Reise, which ones would typify the various characters human, divine, angelic.

I thought it singular that Eve in the Reise was an asset horn, an alto instrument part oboe, part French horn, a touch of saxophone, and a lot kazoo.

Nancy Charlton
"And every fair from fair series declines..."

Sent from my iPhone