[Milton-L] Vallombrosa photos

Tony Demarest tonydemarest at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 21 12:26:50 EST 2013

Thanks for the photos, Evan, just finished Book I, will share these with my Milton class.
Tony

From: evanlabuzetta at cantab.net
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 10:54:50 -0500
To: milton-l at lists.richmond.edu
Subject: Re: [Milton-L] Vallombrosa photos

Dear John, all,

Happy to oblige. I'm not sure how the list will deal with large email attachments, so I zipped 8 pictures into a single file (31MB), which you should be able to download from here: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/17771205/Vallombrosa_2008.zip

They're from March, so there's not much of an autumnal vibe, but even in 2008 there were definitely trees that had leaves to fall.

If anyone has trouble with the .zip file, send me a message off-list.

All the best,
Evan