[Milton-L] Vallombrosa photos

Evan LaBuzetta evanlabuzetta at cantab.net
Thu Feb 21 10:54:50 EST 2013

Dear John, all,

Happy to oblige. I'm not sure how the list will deal with large email
attachments, so I zipped 8 pictures into a single file (31MB), which you
should be able to download from here:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/17771205/Vallombrosa_2008.zip

They're from March, so there's not much of an autumnal vibe, but even in
2008 there were definitely trees that had leaves to fall.

If anyone has trouble with the .zip file, send me a message off-list.

All the best,
Evan