[Milton-L] To Cyriack Skinner upon his Blindness

Duran, Angelica A duran0 at purdue.edu
Tue Feb 19 15:04:06 EST 2013

Dear Jameela et al,

Just a self-justification (!): my initial posting had the subject heading
"[Milton-L] To Cyriack Skinner upon his Blindness" which I include again
as the subject heading of this posting. I agree though with the
helpfulness of clear subject headings. That said, I apologize for the typo
in the quotation of Milton's lovely poem.

Adios,
Angelica Duran
Associate Professor, English and Comparative Literature
Director, Religious Studies
Purdue University
500 Oval Drive - Heavilon Hall
West Lafayette, Indiana 47907