[Milton-L] Invitation for contributions: SASMARS Newsletter

Leonie Viljoen viljol at telkomsa.net
Sat Feb 16 11:48:15 EST 2013

Southern African Society for Medieval and Renaissance Studies: invitation
for contributions to Newsletter Number 1 for 2013

I am now preparing the first 2013 newsletter for posting on the website at
<http://sasmarsnewsletter.blogspot.com/>
http://sasmarsnewsletter.blogspot.com/.

By 15 March 2013, please send me information about

.        new books and journals,

.        conferences, meetings and gatherings,

.        research opportunities,

.        news items that may interest our readers,

.        personalia, e.g. awards, new appointments, retirements, etc.

Since this is an illustrated medium in colour, logos, photographs, video
clips, etc. are most welcome.

Regards

Leonie Viljoen

-----------------------------