[Milton-L] J. Martin Evans, 1935-2013

Kemmer Anderson kanderso at mccallie.org
Thu Feb 14 14:31:21 EST 2013

the clause disappeared for an appostive phrase....George Sensabaugh, whose
grandfather was a Methodist circuit rider on the Cumberland plateau in
Tennessee. Professor Sensabaugh told me his grandfather preached at the
little Methjodist Church in Grassy Cove - Kemmer country.  Thanks for your
words Angelica.   Kemmer