[Milton-L] Bunyan Summer School

Thomas Corns els009 at bangor.ac.uk
Wed Feb 13 13:44:55 EST 2013

Dear colleagues

I'm pasting below a circular from Bob Owens which could well be of
interest to Miltonists; it looks a splendid event in an appropriate
setting.

best wishes

Tom Corns

Dear Bunyanist Friends and Colleagues,

I'm writing to you in the hope that you might be able to help me
publicise a Bunyan Summer School I'm organising at Bedford this
summer. The attached leaflet and poster will give you an idea of what
we are trying to do. You'll find more details on the website:
www.beds.ac.uk/bunyan

If you know of any persons or organisations whose members might be
interested in the School, I'd be very grateful if you could forward
the information on to them, or pass the links to me and I will
circulate it to them.

Equally, if you can make use of printed copies -- or know of anyone
who could -- please let me know (with postal address) and I'll gladly
send them out.

Any help you can give me will be very much appreciated. A lot of work
has gone into the initial planning. Now all we need are some customers!

With very best wishes,

Bob

Professor Bob Owens FEA
Division of Performing Arts & English
University of Bedfordshire
Polhill Avenue
Bedford MK41 9EA
Email: bob.owens at beds.ac.uk
www.beds.ac.uk/bunyan

--
Rhif Elusen Gofrestredig / Registered Charity No. 1141565

Gall y neges e-bost hon, ac unrhyw atodiadau a anfonwyd gyda hi,
gynnwys deunydd cyfrinachol ac wedi eu bwriadu i'w defnyddio'n unig
gan y sawl y cawsant eu cyfeirio ato (atynt). Os ydych wedi derbyn y
neges e-bost hon trwy gamgymeriad, rhowch wybod i'r anfonwr ar
unwaith a dilëwch y neges. Os na fwriadwyd anfon y neges atoch chi,
rhaid i chi beidio â defnyddio, cadw neu ddatgelu unrhyw wybodaeth a
gynhwysir ynddi. Mae unrhyw farn neu safbwynt yn eiddo i'r sawl a'i
hanfonodd yn unig  ac nid yw o anghenraid yn cynrychioli barn
Prifysgol Bangor. Nid yw Prifysgol Bangor yn gwarantu
bod y neges e-bost hon neu unrhyw atodiadau yn rhydd rhag firysau neu
100% yn ddiogel. Oni bai fod hyn wedi ei ddatgan yn uniongyrchol yn
nhestun yr e-bost, nid bwriad y neges e-bost hon yw ffurfio contract
rhwymol - mae rhestr o lofnodwyr awdurdodedig ar gael o Swyddfa
Cyllid Prifysgol Bangor.  www.bangor.ac.uk

This email and any attachments may contain confidential material and
is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s).  If you have
received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete this email.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), you
must not use, retain or disclose any information contained in this
email.  Any views or opinions are solely those of the sender and do
not necessarily represent those of Bangor University.
Bangor University does not guarantee that this email or
any attachments are free from viruses or 100% secure.  Unless
expressly stated in the body of the text of the email, this email is
not intended to form a binding contract - a list of authorised
signatories is available from the Bangor University Finance
Office.  www.bangor.ac.uk