[Milton-L] J. Martin Evans, 1935-2013

Duran, Angelica A duran0 at purdue.edu
Tue Feb 12 14:11:33 EST 2013

Dear Dennis,

I sit here stunned, and sad. He had just completed some new publications,
which I have yet to read, full I am sure of his wit and intelligence. He
had just passed another groundhog's day birthday. Thanks for advising this
community, which had the good sense and good fortune to honor him as the
Milton Society of America's Honored Scholar some years back, and which
will continue to honor him with our good work and our attempts at good
work. Alas.

Adios,
Angelica Duran
Associate Professor, English and Comparative Literature
Director, Religious Studies
Purdue University
500 Oval Drive - Heavilon Hall
West Lafayette, Indiana 47907