[Milton-L] Milton Society Twitter Feed

James Rovira jamesrovira at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 09:50:16 EST 2013

I think it's a great idea, David, but you may be underutilizing it.  What I
suggest is that you select the top five or ten Milton sites and post at
least one item every day from each of them with a link back, perhaps
inviting the site administrators themselves to make one contribution a week
to your twitter feed.  So your quotations from Milton might come from the
Milton Reading Room and then link back to it, etc.

Jim R