[Milton-L] Hidden art & an invitation

Nancy Charlton charltonwordorder1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 24 00:47:54 EST 2013

At the behest of my daughter on her FaceBook page, I looked at the first video on the URL below, and thought "Since this goes back to 1650, I wonder if any Milton editions were done this way. I watched the second one, and then watched it again. Sure enough, a 19th century PL! Gorgeous stuff!

I really appreciate the sentiment of what you are saying, Stéphane. It would be lovely to have a high enough quality print to blow this one up. But the beauty of smartphone photography is that I can do it wherever I am, while I can't continually carry a proper camera around. I occasionally do that when I visit a new city, and I enjoy that...but, for now, I am afraid that is going to be the exception rather than the rule. That being said, I get a lot of joy from sharing what I take on Facebook, which many people can see...whereas a framed print would be a little less widely visible! Above all else, I love the fact that there are so many scenes worth taking. That is Life's gift to all of us! Cheers.
Sent from my iPhone